Wow, so I am overwhelmed to be thanking not one, but two lovely blogging buddies who were so kind as to nominate me for some bloggie awards! They reached me while in France and put the biggest smile on my face, so thank you so much!
Firstly, the lovely Jessica @ A lot on your plate kindly nominated me for the Beautiful blog award. I couldn’t believe it when I saw the notification, and I really was so excited. It feels amazing to know your work and blog is being appreciated and loved by others, so thank you once again Jessica!
Here we go.. The ‘Rules’
Copy the Beautiful Blogger Award logo and place it in your post.
Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
Tell 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers for their own Beautiful Blogger Award, and comment on their blogs to let them know.
- I have a strawberry birthmark on my collar bone, which I hope never disappears.
- My wardrobe always seems to consist of Navy and White, I can’t help it!
- I had the honour of being Head Girl in my high school last year.
- Mushrooms are growing on me, I used to hate them, but I’m beginning to appreciate these interesting vegetables.
- I never eat just one type of cereal, I enjoy a mixture in my bowl!
- Tomato ketchup goes with just about everything, I can never be without it.
- I LOVE travelling! I have been on 15 flights in the past 2 years, I think that’s a new record!
Now to nominate some equally beautiful blogs:
- Sarah @ Daily Nibbles
- A Sweeter Thing
- Stephanie @ A Whisk and a Spoon
- Diné @ Bake Love Not War
- Jen @ Lattes and Leggings
- Kristy @ Eat, Play, Love
- Jen @ The Scrumptious Pumpkin
Congratulations lovelies, very well deserved! Feel free to participate or not.
Now for the next fabulous award, from the equally fabulous Kelly Siew @ Kelly Siew Cooks. Thank you so much, I really was so happy and overwhelmed to be nominated, as her blog is equally as lovely!
So here goes again..
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you. Check!
- Paste the award image on your blog, anywhere. See above..
- Tell them 7 facts about yourself. (I did above, hope that counts, don’t wanna bore you with yet more!)
- Nominate 15 other blogs you like for this award. With pleasure!
- Post a comment on each of your nominees’ blogs telling them about the nomination. Sorted!
- London Eats
- The Charmed Cupcake
- Pies and Cookies
- Shoreditch Bakes
- Linguistics and Cake
- Two Spoons
- Guilty Baked Pleasures
- Blackberries and Blood Oranges
- The World According to Mitzie Mee
- This French Farmhouse
- Baking with Basil
- Daisy’s World
- London Bakes
- Eat Little Bird